How to add your logo to the header of your site
_ _ _ _ _
You can upload your own picture in the upper part of your site
This is quite simple:
• If you already have an image with your logo, you can use this.
• Or you can compose your Header with an image editor like Photoshop.
- For this you can even start from one of the SimDif headers….
- Modify it and then upload it back to your site.
• The key Details for techno graphic geeks,
( or if you wish to hire a graphic designer to make your header )
- Ask them to create an image at size: 960 x 321 px
- Images can be saved to jpg, gif, png or tiff file formats
- It may be a good idea to give access to your site to try out several solutions.
How to import a Picture in your Header
Please note that the transition from your picture (jpg, gif, tiff ) to the background color of the site is automatic: the color of your image will merge progressively with the site background color. But, if you define your own transparency in a .png file, the editor will preserve it.